was (RE: ispell findings...) now...making changes

Bill S bk846 at scn.org
Wed Jul 29 17:51:32 PDT 1998

On Wed, 29 Jul 1998, Chanh Ong wrote:

> Thanks to Bob H. has done most of the research, and there are no
> major objection from the group.  I have enable the ispell this week.
>
> Thanks

Hi Chanh;

There seems to be a problem. I tried to use the ispell program with a Pine
message and it worked fine with correcting the spelling but when it got
done and said "alternate speller done" everything disappeared.

I have used Pine with ispell on Speakeasy Network for a long time so it
isn't something new to me but I've never had this problem before. Probably
something minor in the setup but erasing the new message isn't quite what
I was looking for.

Good luck finding whatever it is .

Bill S
bk846 at scn.org         "Warning:Dates on the calendar