The question of support

Valerie Orrock vrock at scn.org
Tue May 26 20:48:05 PDT 1998

I've got a question for you.  Has anyone told you that the folks
that maintain this network are doing a great job and are
appreciated?  Well if they haven't, I am.  I don't have a whole
lot of money to give you, and I'm sure the volunteers on this
project don't have an enormous amount of extra time, so  I'll
keep it short.

Maintaining this network is a beautiful on behalf of free speech
and access to information.  It's basic, it's got problems, but
I get my bloody e-mail more than not.  Thanks.

--
You've been E'd by Valerie.