No Carrier?

Josephine Hirschman jo at seattleu.edu
Sun May 24 15:14:13 PDT 1998

Dear Bud,

	Yes I would totally believe your trouble at getting this message
out.  I have had lots of trouble this afternoon too.  I think it is a high
traffic time.  Keep those messages coming and maybe next time it will be
easier.  Thanks for the coke and the corn.  I will cook the latter for
dinner this evening which I am assuming you will come and eat.

Jo