privacy and your scn at scn web archive postings

Brian High kv9x at scn.org
Sun Nov 15 01:13:48 PST 1998

Michael,

Since MHonarc does not remove X-No-Archive messages from the archive
automatically, I wrote a small script to do that for us.  However,
there is a partial header that still makes it into the archive so at least
one would know that a message was sent, etc.

As I do not know how to set this in Pine or any other mail agent, I hope
that anyone wanting to know more about how to set the X-No-Archive setting
to Yes contacts you.  :-)

Here is what came of the message you posted using the X-No-Archive setting
in your header: (Please note that the sender's email address, name, and
message body do not show)
		^^^
--Brian
P.S. If, however, someone were to quote your message, the quoted part
would be in the archive as part of the other person's message. -B

                          Re: Archiving the SCN list