Modifications to scn at scn on the web

SCN Web Master webadm
Sun Nov 15 16:06:12 PST 1998

Hi gang,

Since we are starting the web mirroring of scn at scn today, we have moved
the majordomo archives files so the program cannot find the old ones.  That
is, the old messages will not be archived, just the new ones.

This way, anyone who posted up until now, will not see their postinf
postings on the web.  We thought this would be good since some
people who posted to scn at scn in the last month may not have
wanted their stuff on the web, and would not have posted had they known they
might have there posts up there.

So, we are making a clean start of this.

Also, the location has changed to:

http://www.scn.org/volunteers/scn-l/maillist.html

The foter message will be updated after this message, so ignore the URL that will be at the bottom of this message

--Brian
All messages posted on this list are also available on the web at:
http://www.scn.org/volunteers/webmasters/scn-l/maillist.html