How do we deal with the renewed Olympics push?

Rich Littleton be718 at scn.org
Thu Nov 19 14:11:08 PST 1998

Seattle democracy is happening again.  Citizens establish a position, and
then officials ignore the citizens.  Now there is a renewed effort to go
outside of Seattle to get the Olympcs sited in Seattle.

Please send contact information out to us so we can oppose the renewed
efforts to bring in the Olympics.

Thanks,

Rich