Community?

Rich Littleton be718 at scn.org
Sun Nov 22 22:26:10 PST 1998

Steve and I have communicated privately and I have to apologize to him.  I
got thin skinned, jumped to conclusions, and was generally a jerk.  [So
unusual for me ... (-:   ]

Steve, thanks for communicating your observations, and don't let my idiocy
or anyone else's dissuade you.

Apologies.

*****  Unless stated otherwise, this message may be forwarded.  ******