Community?

Joe Mabel jmabel at saltmine.com
Mon Nov 23 08:47:22 PST 1998

It is clear that this email is intended as an attack on someone, but you
apparently don't have the nerve to say who.

May I point out that in the recent debate over the relative merits of Unix
and MS Windows-based email tools, both sides, presumably sincerely, argued
that the tools they were advocating were easier to use?  Although some
people (on both sides) got out of line in their tone, that is a separate
issue.

To be honest, I mostly track the content of what people are saying and
promptly forget who its from, so I have no idea which side you were on.
 Either way, I think your point #3 is a totally cheap shot.