Pine controversy

Sharma sharma at aa.net
Wed Oct 7 05:26:36 PDT 1998

Hi Everyone,

I have not been reading this thread as I have too many other things to do,
just like everyone else, so imagine my surprise at how heated it has
become? Please do attempt to remember to keep the sarcasm to a minimum as
we are all volunteers and have easily hurt feelings and will just go away
if we can't play nice and have fun.

I believe that we are all doing our best with the time and resources we
have. While in theory we could and/or should be better organized and more
efficient, thus far we are not.

I request less sand throwing and more pleasantries please. We are
providing a service. It appears to be worthwhile enough that people are
using it. I agree we need to continue to improve, but let's not forget
that about 75,000 times last month, someone chose to use SCN and did.

I think we need to do more volunteer appreciation for ourselves and each
other so that all this struggle will be a little more fun again. Any
ideas?

Cheers,

-sharma
(volunteer mom today)