Potluck Oct 28 at Elections

Sharma sharma at aa.net
Fri Oct 23 04:03:44 PDT 1998

Hello Everyone,

Hooray! We made it through another year! Our system continues to be up and
running a remarkable amount of the time, and we do it all with volunteers!
So, to celebrate and appreciate ourselves we are going to have a little
party after we elect three new members to the Board.

Please join us on October 28, 1998 at the University Branch of the Seattle
Public Library, 50th and Roosevelt NE at 7 PM.

Candidate information and the proxy form are available on our web pages,
although we hope you will all be able to attend in person.

Please bring snack, munchies and finger foods to share. We will provide
pop, other munchies, plates, napkins, and anything else we think of.

Please make every effort to join the celebration!