Please make a help page (Was: Re: Parents/Grandparents Class...)

Rich Littleton be718 at scn.org
Tue Sep 8 19:49:08 PDT 1998

Rod has a great idea.  I would be pleased to contribute to this.

We use a step-by-step outline in our pine classes and I would gladly
submit this to whomever/wherever could route it onto the SCN web page.

I would also be willing to edit and re-write existing help menus if
submitted to me. I would then submit them back to the original submitter
(-:

So, let me know.

Rich