Please make a help page (Was: Re: Parents/Grandparents Class...)

Rod Clark bb615 at scn.org
Tue Sep 8 22:46:58 PDT 1998

> ... I would be pleased to contribute to this.
>
> We use a step-by-step outline in our pine classes and I would gladly
> submit this to whomever/wherever could route it onto the SCN web page.
>
> I would also be willing to edit and re-write existing help menus ...

Rich,

   Your e-mail class files would be a welcome addition to the
help files.

   If you could also suggest what files from the Freeport help
menus should be kept, revised and integrated into the current
help information, that might help quite a few confused people
too.

   Your be718 user ID has write access to the Web site's help
directory. You can also write whatever files you like in the
/web.root/volunteers/mentors directory. Just upload the plain
text help files to either of those directories, and create
subdirectories in them as needed (maybe help/email), and from
there we'll find some HTML people to make Web pages out of them.

Rod