e-mail?

Janos Szablya janossz at scn.org
Tue Sep 15 21:17:44 PDT 1998

Well I tried not to get involved but we all apear to know how to use
pine...

For those that don't........

My quick voice mail trick for slow typists......

When you have time...play with pine  (almost poetic)
When you don't....(pending you have a Mac or any form of Windows)
Type your document off line....
Highlight it.....
Go to edit copy....
Go to your modem program...
go into SCN (at this point I remind them that if they have never changed
the password from 1 at sG3%*,df!  DO IT NOW)
Go to e-mail.....(just poke around till you find it)
go to compose....
If you have windows and your program uses the whole screen (such as telix)
hit alt+enter
enter the address of your friend or enemy
move the cursor below the message sign and PASTE
then Ctrl X
Now take the time time read the instructions.....the up arrow means the
control key and somtimes you have to push shift (to get the up arrow above
the 6) "key" Ctrl.

And thats as tough as it gets.....like a bike it takes about 6 months to
learn....kinda like Windows or the new game you just bought...

Janos