e-mail?

Rich Littleton be718 at scn.org
Tue Sep 15 21:43:37 PDT 1998

Janos,

I laughed out loud.  Good work summarizing your steps.  Can we talk you
into helping us teach e-mail?

We do want to teach people to do more than just send and receive, and that
is where difficulties multiply.

However, for short messages, cut-n-paste does work ...

Rich

*****  Unless stated otherwise, this message may be forwarded.  ******