difficult e-mail?

Andrew Higgins bb156 at scn.org
Thu Sep 17 01:41:30 PDT 1998

The following is from the em-trng mailing list information file. I have
had several people ask me to drop their names from the em-trng list
because of indiscriminate cross-postings to the list of discussions better
held elsewhere e.g. services at scn.org and scn at scn.org. I must ask all who
wish to continue discussing these worthwhile topics to avoid originating
posts to the em-trng list, and to strip the address from threads where it
exists. They do not fit the stated purpose of the list.

Thank you,

Andrew

subscribe, and only subscribers may contribute.  (Let us know if you will
be contributing from a different address.)

Questions _about_ this mailing list should be sent to the list owner, the
SCN Help Desk ('help at scn.org').