SCN team for AIDS Walk '98

Jim Horton jimh at scn.org
Fri Sep 18 13:35:41 PDT 1998

It's almost time for the 1998 Seattle AIDS Walk.  This will be the 4th
year that Seattle Community Network has had a team entry, and I encourage
all that are interested to turn out and join us.

The walk starts at 10:00 from Memorial Stadium on Sunday, September 27. We
generally meet up near the registration tent at around 9:00 AM.  See the
AIDS Walk web page, http://www.nwaids.org/walk.htm for info and let me
know if you will be joining us - so I will know to look for you.
Jim
--

Jim Horton
jimh at scn.org                       Seattle Community Network