October E-mail Classes

Andrew Higgins bb156 at scn.org
Sun Sep 20 16:33:14 PDT 1998

Hello all,

This is the second and last call. Unless I have some response by Monday at
noon I will have to ask Joan Johnson at SPL to cancel the October classes.
The idea of offering email classes was a good one, the reality is that we
have a dearth of volunteers to conduct them.

-Andrew

> And one more this month. Please get back to me with your availability as
> soon as you can. I'm contacting Joan on Monday 9/21 to finalize the
> potential Sunday and evening classes. We _need_ your volunteer time and
> help to make these classes happen
>
> -Andrew
>

> Wednesday, Sep. 30, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
>
> 1. Lynn LaVerdure
> 2. Bill Scott
> 3. Rich Littleton
> 4.
>

>             Using Your Seattle Community Network E-mail Account
>                           October Classes 1998
>

> Tuesday, October 6, 1:00-3:00 p.m.
>
> 1.
> 2.
> 3.
> 4. Andrew Higgins
>

> Tuesday, October 20, 1:00-3:00 p.m.
>
> 1.
> 2.
> 3.
> 4. Andrew Higgins
>

> These are the proposed dates for October. Celerity, please.
>

> Wednesday, October 7, 14 & 21, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
>            ~~~~~~~ ~  ~~   ~~
>         **Please indicate which date(s) you are available for**
>
> 1. Barb Avonia Weismann (can do the 10/14 class)
> 2. Bill S.              (can do any of the three Wednesdays)
> 3.
> 4.
>

> Sunday, October 4, 11, 18 & 25, 2:00-4:00 p.m.
>
>         **Please indicate which date(s) you are available for**
>
> 1.
> 2.
> 3.
> 4.
>

> -Andrew
>
> P.S. Apologies to those on the services list, I'm getting an underwhelming
>      response on the em-trng list. We must fill these instructor/assistant
>      slots or pack it in on giving these classes.

   ,_____,_____,    6 __      _                                 User: bb156