Pine controversy

Rich Littleton be718 at scn.org
Mon Sep 28 23:27:33 PDT 1998

I hate it when Ken makes a good point!  (-:

I think our SCN mission should decide this.  That's why we need an
organizational convocation orient ourselves.  If e-mail is a secondary
concern (behind what???), then we should focus our efforts on the primary
concern(s).

However, if e-mail is SCN's big goal, then we have to look at e-mail from
the user's point of view.

Can we locate an e-mail program that is both user friendly and text based?

We need to continue this discussion, at least until we get our main
mission clarified.

Rich