Access

Aki Namioka aki at halcyon.com
Thu Aug 5 13:38:11 PDT 1999

Well the article was being critical of agencies who were not putting their
information on-line.  That was what I was refering to.  Congressional
votes and court decisions are fine with me.  But they are two very
different issues that the editorial was trying to blur together.

On Thu, 5 Aug 1999, Joe Mabel wrote:

> Yeah, but Supreme Court decisions?  Congressional votes?

Thanks,
Aki Helen Namioka
aki at cpsr.org