Who do I ask?

Anitra Freeman anitra at speakeasy.org
Fri Feb 12 17:58:14 PST 1999

It's been so long since I set up a new page on SCN, I've forgotten the
procedure.  I am developing a website for the Seattle Progressive Coalition
-- a group forming to put one or more additional progressives on the City
Council in the next election -- and it seems to me that SCN is the
appropriate place to host it.  On the activism menu, of course. :)  Who do
I talk to?

The site prototype is currently at http://www.speakeasy.org/~anitra/SPC/
Any and all feedback welcome.

Write On!
Anitra L. Freeman, Dances With Dragons, http://members.xoom.com/Anitra/
See http://www.speakeasy.org/~anitra/invasion.html for a full list of
websites and webrings, because if I list them all here you are going to be
*so* mad at me...
Check http://www.speakeasy.org/~anitra/current.html for current projects if
I haven't answered your email lately