Who do I ask?

Rod Clark bb615 at scn.org
Fri Feb 12 19:34:55 PST 1999

> It's been so long since I set up a new page on SCN, I've forgotten the
> procedure. ... Who do I talk to?
>
> The site prototype is currently at http://www.speakeasy.org/~anitra/SPC/

Anitra,

   You can talk with Melissa and Steve Guest (xx029 at scn.org),
the Information Provider coordinators. Or Steve Hoffman
(steve at advocate.net), the Activism page's editor. Or just go
fill out the sign-up form at

        http://www.scn.org/help/ipform.html

   Pick a directory name for it, and so on. Once you've sent in
the online form, you should have your new Web directory within a
day or so, since you already have an SCN account. Then you can
FTP your files there and get on with it. If you want a new
e-mail address set up for this, that should be ready within a
few days.

Rod Clark
webadm at scn.org