Opening ATT/TCI to ISPs (fwd)

Barb Weismann bb140 at scn.org
Wed Feb 17 20:36:42 PST 1999

SCNers and Board:
Can we please send someone to work on this study/panel?  Board: can you
please get someone nominated and then we can say we SCNers want this
representation?  Gianni, use some of your numbers to impress that we need
to be at that table?  I am simply too ignorant to do it.  It would be
atrocious if we did not have representation.  And Maggi is the best person
to approach---how mahy other council members replied to YOUR e mails?

Barb