SCN/A Volunteerism// Will we see the survey results?

Rod Clark bb615 at scn.org
Mon Jan 18 20:20:08 PST 1999

> > You can hold the names inconfidence & still publish the
> > number of each response.

> Ok...  I see...  I'll take it up with the HR committee.

Jim,

   You might also take the skills data from the original forms
(it hasn't been more than a few years - people aren't going to
forget their basic and most important skills in that time) for
those people who say they're current, and publish the results.
I've never seen anything like that done at SCN before, and would
consider it interesting. There aren't more than a few dozen
active volunteers, are there? It should be logistically possible
to make a skills grid of some kind, and see where we're well
represented and where we aren't.

Rod Clark