Show me the Money

Rich Littleton be718 at scn.org
Thu Jan 28 00:23:39 PST 1999

Kurt,

I was glad to see your statement about excessive thin-skinned people.  I
wish you'd made this comment a couple of months ago.....

About James' proposal being just a thin-skinned reaction, I don't agree.
An audit is required.  That is not a "skin" issue.

Later,

Rich

*****  Unless stated otherwise, this message may be forwarded.  ******