Communication re: scn

Barb Weismann bb140 at scn.org
Fri Jan 29 10:12:16 PST 1999

Hi Aki,
I appreciate the better flow of docs.  But I wasn't asking for a global
mail out to all users.  I was asking that all org records get put on one
majordomo list, like, "org at scn.org," and then put wherever else for public
record.

My whole point was only partly acess to info.  My major point was, access
to info in the manner I am used to, that makes keeping up with scn stuff
very easy for me and others.  My question was: does anyone have any big
problems with doing this?  and if so, please discuss them at the next
Board meeting, because I want this request entered to the Board to decide.

The agenda item could be stated:
Member user has requested that all major organizational docuements be
placed on a majordomo listserv, that member users can subsribe to to
receive this informaiton in a timely and conveneient manner.
Discussion/vote.

 Thanks, Barb