Communication re: scn

Aki Namioka aki at halcyon.com
Fri Jan 29 08:23:34 PST 1999

Barbara - I agree that getting information in little bits and pieces is
frustrating.  I think we have made progress in getting stuff up on the
web.  Randy and Gianni just pointed out that 1997 financials are already
up there.  Sharma has been posting the minutes when they are ready to
distribute.

Sending out mass mailings to people is very difficult on our system and we
have done it less then 5 times since SCN has started because of its
impact.  I think maintaining our website is the best solution and --
people can pull the information if they want it.

- Aki