WEB: Why Attack? [was Revisit number forty two hundred]

Barb Weismann bb140 at scn.org
Thu Jul 1 18:30:19 PDT 1999

This isn't to Joe specifically.
I am asking for clarification:
--Did I attack someone?
--Was my explanation of dissociation then understood to be saying I didn't
attack someone?
--If so, I am being perfectly sincere here--what were the attack words?
Was it in my petition?  If so, we had better talk a little further about
what constitutes personal attacks.  I haven't seen anything I regard as an
attack in the past few weeks.

Barb