Revisit number forty two hundred

Terry Trimingham ttrim at scn.org
Mon Jun 28 15:59:00 PDT 1999

On Sun, 27 Jun 1999, Barb Weismann wrote:
> --Asking for examples of how we, the organization, and the community is
> suffering because of lack of communication is rather like asking an orphan
> to say what he or she has missed in life by not having parents.  S/he
> hasn't had the experience, but knows himself/herself to have suffered. But
> its guesswork.

It doesn't have to be guesswork.  I was a mentor, and think I still am.
However, no communications at all from the IP/Mentor coordinators. Email I
have sent is not answered, things are posted to a list every few months, I
email questions back and get no reply.  Discussions come on lists, I ask
questions, no reply.
I am currently in contact with IP's that I have mentored in the past, but
nothing new for over a year now. In effect the lack of communication has
kept me out of the loop.

Terry