Revisit number forty two hundred

Rod Clark bb615 at scn.org
Mon Jun 28 17:18:00 PDT 1999

> I suggest we all follow Rod's example and provide clear, succinct
> and civil and un-personalized responses and questions.

Nan,

   Well, I have been known to flame the troglodytes from time to
time, and otherwise not play well with others occasionally. But
I hope on balance it's positive. It is emotionally easier and
more fun when everyone tries to keep things level. I'm sure that
at times people have just stopped being volunteers one fine
Tuesday afternoon because of not feeling appreciated.

   Not everyone's feelings can be be wrapped up neatly or
expected to be constantly cheerful in such a non-organized
outfit as this (and some people volunteering with SCN are avowed
anarchists), but I hope that whatever personal black clouds may
be hovering over people's noggins sometimes because of SCN stuff
aren't too long-lasting.

   This would be a good time to mention the picnic.

Rod