The importance of having civility as a standard for volunteers (was RE: Revisit number forty two hundred)

SCNA Volunteer Coordinator xx015 at scn.org
Tue Jun 29 14:06:04 PDT 1999

THANK YOU, Nan, you express very well our need for general civility.
Our volunteer guidelines approved by the Board on 1/13/1999 are a strong
move in that direction, but it will take us awhile yet to get there.
I am firmly resolved to help us move towards civility and mutual respect.
THANKS again.

-Joel.

Joel Ware, IV
SCNA Volunteer Coordinator   xx015 at scn.org