copier & laser printer supplies advertisement (really: anti-spam law - a paper tiger?)

Lois Beedle ljbeedle at scn.org
Mon May 24 18:45:29 PDT 1999

I didn't want to have to approve each person that signed up.  So I went
with the moderate messages.  We tend to have only announcment type
messages and I didn't want to discourage anyone from signing up.  Besides
my members are scattered across the country and I probably wouldn't
recognize their email anyhow.  It was set up so that only a member could
post to the list when the list was created.  And we were getting spammed
hard.
Lois

I Haven't Lost My Mind, It's Backed Up On Disk Somewhere