Some stats on art333 activity on scn.org

Randy Groves randy at scn.org
Wed May 26 16:43:47 PDT 1999

Frankly, we have enough on our plate right now to go chasing after this in
a legal fashion.  I know that this may be 'head in the sand' thinking, but
I don't see any pay-off.

I would definitely consider it if the episode was continuous AND it
seriously affected our service in some way.  We then would also have
'denial of service' grounds.

But we can't get our present projects done.

-randy