Is anyone recycling computers for charities?

Burke Dykes dichter at scn.org
Sun Nov 14 09:25:05 PST 1999

I had a call from someone connected with a convelescent/mental health home
in Bellingham to the effect that they would really appreciate the donation
of one, or possibly more, older computers.

Is SCN actively doing anything along these lines? It seems to me that
there are a lot of older computers (and software) being thrown away -- and
at the same time there are people who cannot afford even the cheapest
computer and software.

Burke