Is anyone recycling computers for charities?

Rich Littleton be718 at scn.org
Sun Nov 14 23:54:47 PST 1999

This was a very informative reply.  Thanks, Sharma.

The CAMP/ROPE referred to by Sharma is a location is the site at which Ti
Locke does her computer distribution.  Her e-mail address is:
lockt at kcts.org.

Anyone (a) with computer equipment; (b) needing computer equipment; or (c)
wanting to assist in this sort of effort;  can contact Ti.

Sharma, if you make an inventory of the equipment you have left over from
your effort, MAYBE some of it can be moved by Ti.  She did a couple of
calls for people to come and take equipment (software, odds & ends of
hardware, etc.) she had on hand. She might be able to reduce your leftover
"inventory."

Later,

Rich