Computer giveaway (486s) Sat Oct 9, 1-4 PM

Rod Clark bb615 at scn.org
Fri Oct 1 20:16:53 PDT 1999

Forwarded from the Services list:

-----
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 21:40:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: Rich Littleton <be718 at scn.org>
Subject: Here 'tis (fwd)

I am forwarding an invitation from Ti Locke who runs the computer
giveaway program. She wants SCN(A) people to know about a hardware
and software giveaway. (See below.)

BTW, Hardware, the level of equipment in this giveaway relates to a
recent discussion about what equipment SCN users (current and
potential) have.

- Rich L.