What Kurt Said ...

Rich Littleton be718 at scn.org
Sun Oct 24 17:31:27 PDT 1999

Kurt's specifics go to the heart of the argument.  Background checks are
not appropriate for the realiites of SCNA.   SCNA does not deal with
fragile populations with single volunteers who have sole control over
those populations.

Let's put effort into things that ARE important to SCN(A).
*  An easier e-mail program for SCN users;
*  Board elections in which all SCNA members can vote;
*  Actively recruiting volunteers;
*  Informing SCNA members of issues BEFORE the issues are adopted by the
board;
*  Survey of scn users to make reasonable planning possible;
*  Recognition of volunteers on an on-going basis;
*  Sharing relevant information with the SCNA membership even if the info
orginates within a specific committee.
*  (add your own)

Later,

Rich