You are cordially invited

Steve and Melissa Guest guests at scn.org
Fri Sep 3 17:04:06 PDT 1999

On Thu, 2 Sep 1999 jhoskins at secondgenesis.com wrote:
> You have been selected and thus are cordially invited to the grand
> opening of  Second Genesis: Preparing Jews and Gentiles for the

Your message has been received on virtually all SCN maillists.  Due to the
advertising nature of your message, and its unsolicited appearance on all
our maillists (irrespective of their discussion policies), we respectfully
ask you to remove all SCN maillists from any future mailings - this would
include any mailto addresses ending in "@scn.org".

Thank you.

 - Steve & Melissa Guest
   VPs, Board of Directors

   "Supporting People and Communities with Free Internet Services"