your mail

Janos Szablya janossz at scn.org
Fri Sep 24 08:32:23 PDT 1999

Rich,
The reference to the Mariners was to point out that the law is broader
than most people realize.
There is no way that under the intent of the law describing nonprofits
should any non profit exsist to support a Multi-million dollar corp, by
the letter of the law "no sweat".

My comment regarding teaching and eduvation was directed at the
definisions that are being used.....examples
1. Voice Mail
2. Collection of computers for distribution
3. Distribution
 are all forms of legitimate education that are being overlooked in the
concern over organized "class time"

There is NO teaching program in the world that cannot stand improvment.

Yes I have taugh many classes.....
I an currently on Voice Mail because of my schedule...

And our history has more good than bad. Every organization has it's
problems but I keep getting the sense tha "sky is falling" it's just a
little rain...after all this is Seattle.

Janos