Training/teaching opportunities for SCN

Rich Littleton be718 at scn.org
Thu Sep 23 18:12:16 PDT 1999

Burke,

This is an excellent message.  While I think it is good for SCNA to teach
its own programs, Lorraine's response properly raises the question:  are
SCNA's programs as useful as they should be to actually benefit the
community.

Thanks for your input.

Rich

*****  Unless stated otherwise, this message may be forwarded.  ******