authorized vendor (fwd)

Tim Hannon thannon at scn.org
Wed Feb 16 16:57:49 PST 2000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 16:15:20 PST
From: Sue Blaylock <sueblaylock at hotmail.com>
To: thannon at scn.org
Subject: Re: authorized vendor

Tim,

That sounds like a good plan.  What are your fees for computer service?

As far as my toys I have purchased my new sewing maching ($2,000) and now I
have enough left over to buy a new ocmputer.

My son-in-law is using my office as his office now so I wil wait until they
buy a house and then get a computer.  I got the Macwharehouse catalog and
the iMacs are $799.  The G3's are cheap too.  I will wait for a while now.

I will keep you in mind when we need service.  We just spoke to David
yesterday about getting a server since my computer runs the printer and I
need to load some new programs and have no more room.  I am taking an Adobe
Photoshop class and can't even put the program on my computer.  We'll see
how long it takes to get this going.

Good to hear from you - we'll keep in touch.

SueB