Membership?

Taera Ferity taera at scn.org
Sat Feb 19 18:08:30 PST 2000

How can I find out if I became a member in time to come to the membership
meeting next week and vote? I sent in my membership about the 20th of
January, but I got back a letter dated February 8th. Does it really take
that long? Can I vote? How do I find out? I don't know if I will be able
to get a babysitter for the night of the meeting, so I may not be able to
come. My kids do not find meetings fun and tend to get cranky if they have
to sit more than about 10 minutes. Will there be childcare in a different
room? If I did become a member in time, is there any way I can vote by
mail or fax or something?

Thank you very much,

Taera

taera at scn.org