SCN: RE: too much funny business and cognitive dissonance going on here

Kenneth Crandall grayfox at foxinternet.net
Mon Feb 21 17:12:20 PST 2000

This blows my mind away.   Several months ago there was communication going
on about how to involve people more actively as volunteers in the SCN
program.   Rich was one of the correspondents.

If this statement is true, I can't think of a more destructive way to
communicate to prospective and current volunteers.   If this goes through, I
don't believe there will be anymore arguments about SCN actions or lack of
action because most volunteers will just quit.

I hope that I hear that this is a mistake.

					Ken Crandall