SCN: explaining the funny business

Malcolm Taran rockybay at scn.org
Thu Feb 24 00:56:00 PST 2000

I had another important meeting unfortunately announced for
Wednesday evening, so I was unable to attend the annual
meeting.  Was it fun?

On Tuesday, February 22, 2000 10:51 PM
Doug Schuler <douglas at scn.org> wrote
> I agree with JJ.  Some people are also voting via fax and they
> might like to know what's up.

For the benefit of those following this thread (or SCN),

--> would someone not legally constrained please post notes
of the annual meeting?

*** This while the evening is still relatively fresh in
mind. *** (Besides, it'd be interesting to compare and contrast
with minutes of the meeting.)

With thanks to all who make SCN both real as well as virtual
Malcolm Taran