SCN: Go with Al's Plan

Rich Littleton be718 at scn.org
Mon Jul 3 00:05:42 PDT 2000

There's a lot of merit to Al's suggestion.  Go with the dispute resolution
process.

Specifically,

Al or any of those concerned about the cost to SCN file two claims:
	1.  Claim against the defendants challenging their claim to
indemnification (for reasons I've already stated);

	2.  Claim against previous board for negligence for NOT
establishing insurance to protect SCNA funds against law suits (valid or
invalid suits).

If you win #1, then the lawsuit becomes irrelevant to SCNA's funds.  If
you win #2, then you get the board to pay back the expenses lost if you
lose #1.

Good luck, Al & Co.

Rich