SCN: Put up or shut up.

J. Johnson jj at scn.org
Thu Jun 15 01:32:47 PDT 2000

Take a look below at an event seen even less than sun in Seattle--Rich
changing his position!  (But, no, Rich, I did not "inadvertantly" [sic]
"get it right"--everyone but you has known from the beginning that your
suit would, and has, seriously affected SCN.)

Rich says my early message illustrated a "misconception", and I asked,
"What misconception?".  And Rich construes that to be "heavy on venom and
light on logic"--this is a constructive response?

Of course we're going nowhere--Rich won't provide a straight answer.  He
makes promises, but he doesn't deliver.  That is definitely established.