SCN: RE: $86,000 (was: Put up or shut up.)

Kenneth Crandall grayfox at foxinternet.net
Mon Jun 26 08:50:40 PDT 2000

Hi J,

You stated my understanding much better than I could have.  I still hope
that the parties to this lawsuit find a reasoned way to settle without a
protracted litigation.  I further believe that some harm has already been
done since board members have incurred lawyers fees.  As I read the Bylaws
and the recently advanced Articles of Incorporation, SCNA must pay these
fees.
						Ken Crandall