Amazingly Correct! SCN: $86,000 (was: Put up or shut up.)

Rich Littleton be718 at scn.org
Mon Jun 26 13:06:52 PDT 2000

I can't believe it.  I actually agree with JJ in much of what he said.

I would alter "credibilty" to something more like "board responsibility."
But JJ is generally right.

His money figure is outdated, but that is secondary.

I would also add that, if the miscreants are successful in getting their
hands on SCNA money IN THE SHORT TERM, that will drain SCNA coffers.  --
even though the miscreants will eventually lose.  At that point, they will
owe SCNA the money taken (?), but that could be after SCNA funds have been
heavily used up in the meantime.

This is very serious organization business.

Rich