SCN: Put up or shut up (Enough! Enough!)

Andrew Higgins bb156 at scn.org
Tue Jun 27 00:50:45 PDT 2000

2¢
2¢ Assuming the Rich is as concerned about SCNA as he professes, having this
2¢ review within SCNA should allow him to withdraw his suit and everyone can
2¢ concentrate on productive ventures.
2¢
2¢ I hope those involved will see this or some other process as preferable to
2¢ the mess we are currently in.
2¢

We are _all_ involved if SCNA is threatened with insolvency. If Rich
Littleton is interested in SCN he should well attend the "Special June
28th Meeting" scheduled to deal with the future of our network. Apparently
what RL does or does not do concerning his lawsuit has everything to do
with any future we might have. Rich Littleton, what do you say? Are you
going to show? Participate in moving forward and improving SCN? I am very
interested to know. Your 'concern' for SCN & SCNA seems convenient,
self-serving and specious. I would love to be proved wrong.

-Andrew

   ,_____,_____,    6 __     _                                 User: bb156