SCN: Put up or shut up (Enough! Enough!)

J. Johnson jj at scn.org
Tue Jun 27 01:52:27 PDT 2000

On Tue, 27 Jun 2000, Andrew Higgins wrote:

> > Assuming the Rich is as concerned about SCNA as he professes ...
>
> We are _all_ involved if SCNA is threatened with insolvency. If Rich
> Littleton is interested in SCN he should well attend the "Special June
> 28th Meeting" scheduled to deal with the future of our network. Apparently
> what RL does or does not do concerning his lawsuit has everything to do
> with any future we might have. Rich Littleton, what do you say?  [....]

  Do we really care to waste any time listening to his slippery
explanations that don't explain, and his glib promises that he doesn't
deliver?  He has had five months since he promised at the annual meeting
to explain this suit, and he has not explained it.  Maybe what we need to
discuss is why this situation got to be a problem.