SCN: Put up or shut up.

Rich Littleton be718 at scn.org
Wed Jun 28 17:01:43 PDT 2000

JJ,

Cool your enthusiasm.  You came close to the line there asserting as fact
something that wasn't.  You might need your own insurance if you don't
stay within hailing distance of the truth.

AFTER the suit was filed, someone called me to informally discuss the
case.  Not before the suit.  He never identified himself as having
any governance connection.  They guy was so unavailable, the effort
collapsed.

In any case, if confirms the value of the suit.  Even that weak effort
wouldn't have happended without filing.

I still have not been told by Governance the basis for my dismissal.  JJ,
could you count the number of months that have passed since early December
and let me know?